
I said I'M SORRY :'D15.12.11 | 0Superstar (s)!
![]() heyy there :) I'M SORRY :( i'm not perfect woman . i do make a mistake such as others.. for sure, lately... i'm not in a good mood.. soooo many trouble chasing me and i can't control my emotional.. my problem keep play and play and play in my head.. i lost my control until i can't be myself .. i'm lost :( i'm not the same person.. i'm not Amalina Nadiah like usualy.. i'm weird.. i'm bad.. i'm annoying.. I'm so sorry for my attitude.. I'm so sorry can't behave myself.. I'm so sorry i'm changed.. now~ someone had been remind me who am i . where was i came from.. who really is Amalina Nadiah :') B.. you're inspired me.. thankyou btw :* i'm trying from good to be better and more better.. the one that i had been hurted, here i ask an apologise from you.. will you forgive my mistake? forgive my sillydummy attitude? and you B .. i'm sorry i am not good enough for you.. i can't be a perfect girlfriend for you :') but i can be the one that never stop loving you :* so again, I AM SORRY :'D Sincerely, AMALINA NADIAH :) |
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ![]() IT'S MONWEIRDO :) Fall in love to, AanPatrick AMALINA NADIAH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Credits! |