 Happy Anny TWO month :'*

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TWO MONTH MY LOVE
TWO MONTH I HAD BEEN YOURS AND YOU'RE MINE
heyy :) hoyeahh hoyeahh it's TWO MONTH :') pepagi 19hb B cakap kat mon "B.. malam ni" and mon plak saja jek buat-buat tak ingat .. "kenapa dengan malam ni?" >.< hihihii B marah okayyy "yelahh i jek Excited sorang-sorang" alololorhhhh.. i ingat lah B sayang :)
00:00am mon text : hAppY AnniversAry 2month my love.. 1st, i'm so sorry cannot make it to meet you.. I wish every my anny can be perfectly like our 1st anny.. Hmm but as you know, it can't be.. Right? So.. I'm just hoping that my 2nd wish you may give as our anny's present for me..Em my wish is.. I wish you are did not stop loving me.. Cause if you did, I'm dead.. I am the luckiest girl cause you're mine. B , I need you in my life.. Don't leave me? I am to much loving you :') i miss you B.. HAPPY ANNY LOVE !
00:01am B text : Happy Anny Cinta. hm
==' geram tak geram tak ?pendek je kan B wish ?? B ni lupa ke acane ? 3 words je kottt -.- before anny kemain ingat kemain semangat sampai waktu ? taapiii . 3 word B text tu really mean it for me :') iloveyou sayang..oh then kann.. tetiba kannnn
"Hey Cinta. I saje wish lambat hee mesti dah sedihkan? B, you are the first women I ever had till 2 months. You knew it right? Thanks for being with me very well. I'll love you always. Oh ya I wish you get well soon hm please do take care of yourself. I don't want my gilpreng getting hurts. I can't be there as always i do before. Remember you are mine! No one can take you from me. No one! Even though I flirt with the girls, they will never be the same as you. You are the only one my BintangHati. I really do love you. Mmmuah."
awhh ThankYou sayang .. hmm for honestly i can't stand my tears after read it. i rindu you B .. yeahhh~ this time... celebrate it alone :( but but but.. we're celebrate it together from our heart and love okayyy? oh haa! tak payah nak flirt flirt sangat lah kannnn ==' kang haa kanggg ... hahaha diam ahh --, hmm B.. best nyaa if tetiba you muncul :'D i must be hug you tightly !oh no oh noo~ i can't control my feeling right now :'D let's stop here, ILOVEYOULOVEHAPPYANNYLOVE k byee
Older Post | Newer Post
|
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

IT'S MONWEIRDO :)
Fall in love to,
AanPatrick
AMALINA NADIAH
READ
OWNER
LOVE
FRIENDS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Credits!
|