
leaving ? naaahhh~ I PROMISE :)


i'm not gonna leave you B . no matter what happen. I PROMISE :)
hello fellas . don't worry . nothing happen between me and my B . we're only got defakkkk nightmare -.- B my SweetLittleHeart... sokayyy, it was only just a dream.. trust me , everything gonna be Okay :)
haaa~"it was a normal thing when everyday we keep stalking all about someone we love.." err~ so.. okay mon tak kisah lah kan if nak Stalk life mon tapiii yang Stalk then nak buat keruh kan relationship mon dengan my B , EH TAK MALU ke ? 'stalking all about someone we love' haa! stalk mon means sayang mon lettew :* Atotoo kurang kashihh shayang ye ? #opssTerasa? blablablaaa Stop okay STOP . nak baca, baca lah :) no need to insult behind me . split it out in front of me .
" I LOVE YOU B "" I LOVE YOU MORE "the word that we keep saying everyday :) and we're both really mean it .. goshhh~ i'm madly in love with you B .. "you drove me crazy" , your word :) it keeps make me smile sayang.. i really love you.. i do too much loving you B . So leaving you ? heyyy~ it's ridiculous . no need to be worry ..Hurmm BTW, i miss the way you hugging me tightly and whisper to my ear "ILOVEYOU" . i miss the way you kiss me and you said "ILOVEYOU" . i miss the way you look into my eyes and said "ILOVEYOU":')
just wana let you know sayang,I MISS YOU EVERTIME I DO LOVE YOU SO MUCHI'M NOT GONNA LEAVING YOUI'M NOT GONNA LET ANYONE TAKE YOU FROM MEI'M NOT GONNA LET ANYONE SEPARATING US I KEEP MY PROMISES
I PROMISE :*
Older Post | Newer Post