
I am smiling :)4.12.12 | 0Superstar (s)!
![]()
Whatever I feel does not important I guess. Reader nowadays are smart enough. Means, I don't have to tell what's real I felt and they could understand me very well. However, I still can smile :) Well, my relationship getting complicated day by days. So many misunderstand till we always argue even for a nonsense reason.I am tired facing all this kind of bullshit but that does not mean I give up. I trust you. I believe that we still can fight together to defend our relay. I love you. Yes I do and always. Remember that. Honestly, I am hurt and I know I was hurting you too. So we both hurts. Can we face our haters together without any of pressure? Can we smile, laugh, happy together like we used to? Can we shout out loud to them that we also can be one of the sweet couple? Can we, baby? No matter how hard we through, keep smile and prove to them that nothing can separate us. NOTHING. I love you *smile*
|
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ![]() IT'S MONWEIRDO :) Fall in love to, AanPatrick AMALINA NADIAH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Credits! |