Monweirdo'S
Follow Dashboard
Never will be the same.....
5.12.12 | 0Superstar (s)!


You broke my heart. I forgive you but it is hard to forget. Just like wounds leave a scars and this heart would not be the same even you're trying hard to fix it back.


We most to spent our time together but yet it feels like there is something not right or something still not enough. Sometimes, I just feel that I am alone and sometimes it reminds me at the moments we were sweet together. Perhaps, we had lose something but we're not realize and I fucking miss that one thing.




Older Post | Newer Post
★ ★ ★ ★ ★


IT'S MONWEIRDO :)

Fall in love to, AanPatrick

AMALINA NADIAH


READ OWNER LOVE FRIENDS


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : Monweirdo

I LOVE YOU AS YOU LOVE ME!