
She :')24.12.12 | 0Superstar (s)!
This is one of my best friend that I ever had. Nor Shahera Amera Binti Bashah :)
![]()
See? How close we are? But.. unfortunately, something was going on between us. Well, gonna admit that it came from my fault :')
I am so sorry.
For being honest, I do feel awkward every time we try to fix what's suppose not to be wrong but I guess I had try my best to not show 'the awkward'. I acted like I used to. But still, we aren't like we used to. The question is, 'why'?
![]()
And I swear I mean it Mera :')
Sincerely, I forgave everything that had happened between us but it was a lie if I say, I forgot everything. Same goes on you right? I love you. I assume you as my sister. Long time ago, we're like a sibling. But now. We're just like a stranger. Funny is it? I won't force you to forgive me. I won't force you to be my friend forever. Because that must come sincerely from your heart. I won't ask you to forget our past. I won't ask you to remember about us. Because it was our memories that would be a lessons for both of us. I know people changed. It's okay if we're changed but I wish, our relay were not change forever. I post this.just for you. And just so you know, my mom said
"elok lah kalau gaduh dengan kawan baik sendiri. kalau adik beradik pun boleh bergaduh, apa lagi kawan baik. It's called 'lumrah kehidupan'. Mesti ada pahit manis. So takpe kalau gaduh sekarang, sebab kalau betul dia kawan baik awak, 'gaduh' tu takkan kemana" :')
And every time I pray for that, sister :'* Imissyou.Iloveyou.Take care :')
|
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ![]() IT'S MONWEIRDO :) Fall in love to, AanPatrick AMALINA NADIAH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Credits! |