
The conversations16.12.12 | 0Superstar (s)!
Our late conversations last night was really triple super amazing baby!
How cute you are!! Make me miss you bloody much!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Well, That's all I can share to you guys. Everyone have their own privacy so do we. My baby being so gedik. Sayang, you made me fall for you all over again. Heihh I just can't wait to meet you. Remember all my words last night? Hahaha oh yea.. I think you could not ever forget that for the rest of your life. How happy I am!! My happy is extremely happy!! Lucky me to have you! I just madly in love with you!! Again and again and again!!! I miss you baby!!!
|
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ![]() IT'S MONWEIRDO :) Fall in love to, AanPatrick AMALINA NADIAH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Credits! |