
Trust.8.12.12 | 0Superstar (s)!
![]()
I gave it to you once ago. You've made me upset. I felt bloody disappointed till I lost my trust on you. Forever, I won't forget what have you done. Nobody knows the truth and people put the blame on me like I am the who's leaving. Yes,I was and there's a reason why I did that! I never tell the world how you hurt me with you've done. You will be the shameless person ever if I do that. It was so hard for me to accept the truth and it's harder to move on but I DID THAT! I am happy with my life now and how rude you are when you come back just like that and tend like there's nothing happened on our past! I FORGOT YOU! I never hope even for a second that you will come back to my life. You started it and I had moved on. What else do you want and do you deserve to expect anything from me after you broke my heart and leave me with stupid reason? I had no more feeling towards you. No more chances that I have to give. A relationship as a friend? I am not interesting with that. Sorry.. Misunderstand can be create between me and my love even it's only as a friend. And I don't want to lose a trust from the one I loved.That's much important than anything. Remember, a trust in relationship are the most important thing that we have to keep. Just don't bother me anymore and go get a life. Yes, I don't even care anymore. Just live your bloody life without me. You did great before, so why can't you just carry it on? Ha ha ha. Do respect my relationship whoever I'm with. My boyfriend makes me happier than you did. Well EX, clearly now that you are just somebody that I used to know :) xoxo, no more EX, mon.
|
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ![]() IT'S MONWEIRDO :) Fall in love to, AanPatrick AMALINA NADIAH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Credits! |