Monweirdo'S
Follow Dashboard
Try to understand each and other.
15.12.12 | 0Superstar (s)!



I never wanted you to be perfect. You are the one that make me used to feel the pain. So now I used to ignore what's the real my heart feel and put your heart at the first place. I love you and I mean it but it's not impossible to me if one day I give up on us just because I had tired with those pain. All I need is you to get into me. I know you had tried. I know I am complicated but baby, I am trying my best to be the one that you ever wanted and please try harder to do the same for me. If we both do some efforts and fight for our relay together , we can against the others and create our own happiness. We should be more tolerate and less our ego for our relay sake sayang! Please~ I won't be mad if you being honest for everything even though it might be hurt me. Just don't ever try to fool me with your lies cause it's more even hurt. I don't want to create any fake smile anymore. I want it with sincerely from what I feel. Make it true sayang. Will you? Stop do something without thinking. Stop blaming yourself if you did wrong. You can try to figure it out and do something to fix it! Do some correction honey. Not just let it be what had happened. Learn from mistakes and make it as your lessons. Okay baby? I love you so much. If I don't, I would not wasting my time for telling you this. Our past are still past and for all that time, I was glad that I found you and I am happy to be with you.


Remember our first vacation? That was the moment that I miss the most :') 






Older Post | Newer Post
★ ★ ★ ★ ★


IT'S MONWEIRDO :)

Fall in love to, AanPatrick

AMALINA NADIAH


READ OWNER LOVE FRIENDS


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : Monweirdo

I LOVE YOU AS YOU LOVE ME!