
14 moths :)20.1.13 | 0Superstar (s)!
![]() Sometimes you really know how to make me smile. Sometimes you make me fall for you so hard. Sometimes you are really annoying enough. Sometimes you make me afraid of losing you. Sometimes you make me hate you. Sometimes you make me miss you. Sometimes you make me have no heart feeling. Sometimes you make me crazy. Sometimes you make me laugh so hard. Sometimes you make me mad so bad. Sometimes you make me wanna cry. Sometimes you make me feel alone. Sometimes you are being my hero. Sometimes you make me proud. Sometimes you make me disappointed. And sometimes I really need those sometimes cause I know that those would be our memories that you and I will miss when we're suddenly remember. ![]() HAPPY 14th MONTHSARY SAYANG ![]() You know what I had promised so hold my words with no doubt. I love you :* |
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ![]() IT'S MONWEIRDO :) Fall in love to, AanPatrick AMALINA NADIAH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Credits! |