Monweirdo'S
Follow Dashboard
Notes maybe? hahaahaha
31.1.13 | 0Superstar (s)!

Hello beautiful creatures! So I am 5M students for this third sem. The final sem for foundation's students intake May. The best part in this new class, I got the same class with my bestfriend! Lecturers? Just awesome! So far, all lecturers are just great. But as usual, there will always have the 'spoiler' -.- There is a bitch staying in the same class. WTF~ Fucking annoying when her face appear in front of me!! But nvm, I'm professional to handle my privacy. Sometimes, bitch and all their assholes are just an entertainment to us. We're laugh so hard!! Kesian sangat jadi bahan !! Bitch looks like an angel but who's had stayed with her, they know very well with her shits attitudes! Ohmyyy~ Please stay far away from me! I do regret knowing you in my life. I do regret taking you as my friend before. I do regret being close with you before. Yes, REGRET!! you are just so..... nothing worth. I mean, if talam tu, talam juga -.- If you read this, just wanna let you know something. "Orang hutang kita, kita ingat. Kita hutang orang, kadang TERlupa." So I remind you, my parent also told me "if people tak halalkan hutang tu, that haram ada dalam darah daging kita" I wonder patut lah perangai macam cel**a! Bayar lah hutang woi! Kawan aku sorang ni sampai malu nak minta! Ingat balik apa kau hutang! One of them, 'tudung'. Itu pun sebab kakak dia tanya2. Jangan jadi sakai sangat minta simpati orang dengan muka bertalam kau padahal yang dah pernah satu bilik dengan kau, dah kenal sangat siap MENYESAL KENAL KAU! hahahaha. Oh ya bitch, don't seeking attention and sympathy from people. Remember, karma is waiting for those people :) Will waiting when will you get a hit back from karma :* Remember time kau susah, siapa yang tolong kau? Muka aku juga yang call tolong kau, Sikit terima kasih pun takde kan :) KAMI INGAT TU. dan lepas ni if anything bad menimpa kat kau, SORRY BUT WE'RE SICK TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE YOU BIJJJJ! NO MORE HANDS FROM US . hahahhaha peace ^^v


Older Post | Newer Post
★ ★ ★ ★ ★


IT'S MONWEIRDO :)

Fall in love to, AanPatrick

AMALINA NADIAH


READ OWNER LOVE FRIENDS


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : Monweirdo

I LOVE YOU AS YOU LOVE ME!