Monweirdo'S
Follow Dashboard
I. also. Don't. Know :)


Hi. Thank you reader for giving me your supports by reading my entry. I know that my post wasn't cool or awesome or so wte~ But you know what? By posting this post, I feels like I have a truly friend that always be there and also being my awesome listener. I was talking to myself while I was typing this post and smiling like I was talking to someone that actually, I was talking to my screen laptop -______- Don't I have any friends to talk to? I have! I do have! But my reader also a friend of mine, so why not or why can't I talk to my reader? Aiteee? Thanks again peeps!

Oh today? I'm not in any hyper mood. But I spend my day well with my housemate by watching some movies together. B? :) My B quite busy and I don't want to disturb or spoiling any mood while B's going out with B's family. B did whatsapp me but.. I don't know why.. And I don't even know what's wrong with me. I replied with a short sentences. Then B keep asking me why and I just replied "why what?" Pretend like nothing happen on me. I feels something in my heart but I don't know how to explain it. Maybe, I am sulking but I don't even know the reason I sulk. Maybe because today we have not call 24/7 like me and B used to. Don't I get bored? Hehehe~ Sorry if this might be annoying for you guys but I am totally never feel that way. Yes, I never feel bored or ever think to not on the phone for one day! Crazzzyyyyyyyy?! I know dear.

So today, my B treated B's family :) I'm so proud of you. I know you never forget me while you're doing anything.. Em. I am oveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr spoil daughter for both of my parent. To compare with my little brother, I can get whatever I want even though I am sister and the eldest one. I just. Toooooooooooooooo spoillllllllllll yknow? So if one day I don't get your attention, emm. I became like this way. Gedik? I am professional with that -.- Seriously, Gediiikkkk much, that's me!!! Sorry? Em well, you better know you gelprenggg very very verrryyyyyyyyyyyy well!Can anyone talk to B and tell B what I really wanted from B? It's really hard for me to explain :( Btw... Had been too much I think so... That's all for today? Okay? Love ya reader. Thank you so much xx.



I know that I have so many bad grammar but I am learning to get pro with that. It takes time okay? I'm sorry :)

@monweirdo 



Older Post | Newer Post
★ ★ ★ ★ ★


IT'S MONWEIRDO :)

Fall in love to, AanPatrick

AMALINA NADIAH


READ OWNER LOVE FRIENDS


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : Monweirdo

I LOVE YOU AS YOU LOVE ME!