Monweirdo'S
Follow Dashboard
Because I love you Buddy.
11.6.13 | 0Superstar (s)!


                
        Dear best friend, I just want you to know that you are strong enough to face all His test. You are stronger than you thought. I know you very well. You asked me what should you do. Either stay by her side while waiting for the right one to be with her or walk away because you're not strong enough to see her with someone else. And you also said that you're not that strong if you have to live without her for now. Buddy, your choices both hurt you. So what's the different? You stay, you hurt. You leave, you hurt too. So? One fine day, you will have to leave. It is just now or soon. For me, when you do feel hurt now, the longer you stay, the more such pain you feel. You said that you guys love to each other. I guess, you are the one that love her so much but she's not as much as you do. You said that she couldn't stand to see you being sad and living with tears. So that she asked you to leave her. In the same time, she told you that she needs you. Ugh, let me say this. In my opinion, she is a selfish. She hurt you but she afraid of hurting her self. What's the different? If she really love you then she stay without any doubt. If she fall for someone else and want to leave you, she will tell you the truth and leave you immediately. Why? Because as not a selfish person, she will never let you hurt for so long and stop giving you hopes! I know that I have no right to judge her but can you tell me what's the different between her and other girls? NOTHING :) What I only can see, you've been hurt . That's the same damn thing. True? So my friend, I am not asking you to leave her. We both had grown up. I know that you actually know what exactly thing you should do. It is just you too scared. You afraid if you're alone.You afraid if you don't feel any love. You afraid of being lonely. You afraid if you can't even put a smile on your face anymore. I can't guarantee that you wouldn't feel those feelings. I know that you do not want to feel that ways.Who want it by the way? Yet, it's called life. To feel hurt, to feel joy, lonely, afraid and so on, that's makes you stronger than yesterday and makes your life perfect. So pumpkin, no one can make  a decision for you and your life.Including me. I can't. The only one that can make a decision is you. Yes, yor self. You are the one that should choose to be hurt or move on and make a new life. Easy to say? I've been through worst than you. Yet, I am still alive, happy and the most important thing, I still have those people that love me and I feel loved :) 


Older Post | Newer Post
★ ★ ★ ★ ★


IT'S MONWEIRDO :)

Fall in love to, AanPatrick

AMALINA NADIAH


READ OWNER LOVE FRIENDS


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : Monweirdo

I LOVE YOU AS YOU LOVE ME!