
Try to get what I mean.4.6.13 | 0Superstar (s)!
![]()
No one could understand. Look, I never stop loving you. Yes you. It's complicated. I know that I've been changed A LOT. If you wanna put those blames on me, yea you can. I know that both of us put bloody high hopes that our relay would long lasting. Question is, 'till when?'. It is not about I found someone better than you. You see, this is about us. I am not changing because of someone like you said. Definitely, not. I don't know how to explain here. I feel nothing. Every night have to fight, argue for the same damn thing, cry for thing that shouldn't be, and blablablaa. Don't you feel tired of that? I need someone who will not tell me to understand and don't leave but could make me stay and love each other by itself. Try to get what I am trying to say here :)
|
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ![]() IT'S MONWEIRDO :) Fall in love to, AanPatrick AMALINA NADIAH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Credits! |